CTC-Link roll out for live for Seattle Colleges – Central, North, and South – on Monday, February 22, 2021.
- Employees may visit this page, where they can find information on the CTC benefits and access to the Seattle Colleges Training Modules-which provide video tutorials an PDF documents to assist with the enrollment and use of CTC-Link.
- For broader, more comprehensive and specifice training, employees are also encouraged to sign up for trainings provided through the SBCTC.
IT Services will be providing support and answering questions regarding the CTC-Link system. You can contact them in any of these ways:
- Submit a question or problem to the Online Web Help Desk form.
- Email them: ITHelp@seattlecolleges.edu
- New! Visit them in their Help Desk Chat Room. If a video interaction is required to resolve your concern, they will share a specific Zoom room with you in the chat.
Chat Room open hours: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Friday.
They may adjust these hours as necessary.