Readspeaker's webReader is a tool accessible via the Canvas LMS that can be used for students and faculty, including those with disabilities. Some students prefer to hear the text and now they have a choice.
WebReader appears as a small arrow on the left-hand side of the screen while in Canvas
- Reads all pages within Canvas
- Instantly converts online content to audio with lifelike synthetic speech.
- Integrated reading and translation tools allow everyone to read and understand the course content.
- With one click, the text on a page is simultaneously read aloud and highlighted so students can easily follow along, regardless of device used.
- As the text is read, the page will scroll down automatically.
- Select any text on a page and a pop-up menu appears with the Listen, Translation, and Dictionary features.